Mini Portfolio

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Too Long Silent....



Can't believe it's been almost a full month since my last full blog post. I've been working lots and trying to come up with a sensational blog topic....thus I haven't written at all. Maybe I should settle for something ....more often than nothing at all?

Things here at the studio are humming - I'm busy with lots of panels, valances, duvet covers, roman shades, sheers and more on the way....This week I'm working on 2 story linen panels that will be mounted on medallions and roman shades that will be operated by remote controls. Fun and unique job. I hope to post pics once they are installed. Here's a post of the fabric for both - client has opted for a neutral pallet so they can change out the accessories.

The following pictures are few of the projects completed during the past month.

Flat roman shade on mechanical headrail (very important for child safety).








Beautiful "old world" toile w/bead trim - made up into this swagged and pleated valance!






Remember Custom Window Treatments will help you go green! Custom window Treatments with quality lining will help you keep the heat out in the summer and the cold out in the winter - thus helping you to lower your fuel costs.


No comments:

Post a Comment