Mini Portfolio

Monday, June 15, 2009

This week at the studio...

Busy and creative week here at the studio.

I have several projects on the work tables...

I have a duvet cover, pillows and pleated valance





Next there's a gathered balloon shade w/knife pleated ruffle detail along bottom edge.






A boxed cushion- for a young ladies room




as well as panels and sheers and scalloped cafe sheers.

I'll post photos as soon as projects are complete. Also, I still hope to get photos from the decorator of the 2 story panels from last week.

On the business end, I'll also be working on organizing my office and hopefully getting together with a pr person to discuss the melding of all my different methods of media into one cohesive brand!!





2 comments:

  1. Loving the Zebra print-can't wait to see the room that goes in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure if I'll get a pic of that...some of the designers/decorators I work with don't get me photos of the rooms when they are complete...great fabric combo though.

    ReplyDelete