Mini Portfolio

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The pounding in my head...

Okay, today's not such a great day so far. I woke up feeling icky in my stomach and now my head is pounding with a migraine to beat any "headbanging" band. Hopefully better soon.

Getting a very late start to the day. I've been out since early running errands all over town. Picked up foam and staples at the upholstery supply store, picked up migraine medicine at the drug store, made personal deposits for hubby and self and one for the business too - woot woo!!!! Pick Up fabric from our local/national fabric company - finally got breakfast and CAFFEINE at about 9:45am....Still need to unload the car. I have to pick up my stepdaughter after class and take her to get her car in just a few minutes - then it's back to unload. 1pm - meeting for hubby and I...

Then after wards back to the fabric company to pick up lining & maybe by around 3pm I'll actually be able to do some work....And I wonder why I get behind in my schedule...I'll post photos of new fabric and job in house later.

Here's a photo of the panels I completed yesterday evening....


Goblet pleated panels....really nice geometric tone on tone pattern on the fabric...

Hopefully more later...right now picking up stepdaughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment