Mini Portfolio

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The tossing of the waves...

I feel the tossing of the waves around my boat (life)and I'm a bit blank facing another day, tired and in need of caffeine!

Here's hoping I can get everything done that needs to be done today. I'm beginning to feel the pressure of my upcoming open house and everything that needs to be done for that event. I think I have a list as long as my arm and I seem to add to it everyday.

I'm currently bidding on several jobs and have several appointments with retail clients, so I'm grateful & blessed to be busy. Have they perfected cloning yet? I could really use that at the moment.

Here's one of my favorite quotes (one I need to remember right now):

"Challenges can be stepping stones or stumbling blocks. It's just a matter of how you view them."

-- Author Unknown


I'm also in the process of revising my wholesale contract & terms. My recent experience, don't ask, has caused me to make sure I have this in place with all my decorators/designers. I guess I had become a bit lax in that area.

I thought I start sharing some of my favorite treatments that I've created over the past 7yrs.

These panels cover an eyebrow arched alcove and go back about 18" to the door creating almost a tent like effect. There is 12" of smocking at the top and are held back by faux italian strining. Designer: Jeannie Carpenter; Workroom: Cord & Pleat Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment