Mini Portfolio

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Have seat!!

It always amazes me how thing seem to come in groups in the Studio. I remember a couple of months ago I had 5 pairs of panels in the shop at the same time, all different clients – then it seems like I always get a rush of red and green combos as the holidays approach, and sometimes all the jobs have brown as the dominate color….

Well, lately it’s been – Chairs! Thought I share some of the fun things I’ve been doing with them in the studio.

126_2654




Really cute way to dress up some dining chairs by doing the backs and seats as separate pieces it makes for a more relaxed look!






IMG00005





How do you make this chair look more homey??






IMG00004

Abracadabra!!










IMG00006

IMG00007

Check it out this slipcovered chair looks great both from the front and the back!!! (PS these chairs are going in this years Designer Showcase here in Tulsa!


2 comments:

  1. I love the slipcovered chair, buttons and pleats are such good touches !

    ReplyDelete