Mini Portfolio

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Can you believe – 8yrs of Cord & Pleat Design?

April 1st was the 8yr anniversary for Cord & Pleat Design, Inc.! It’s been an amazing journey for me and I’m still lovin it!! I remind myself how blessed I am to work in an industry that I love and that is constantly changing and also to have such amazing clients and colleagues! 126_2620

And as spring is finally coming on us here in Oklahoma – changes are happening here at the Studio too… I recently opened an internet shop – on Etsy to sell some small items that I make from scraps left over from projects and super great buys I find on my fabric hunting sprees!

Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CordnPleat

126_2666

Suggestions are welcome on items that I will hand-craft for my online shop…please stop by check it out and add it to your list of favorites!

I am celebrating April by offering an anniversary special – 20% Discount on labor if we book your project in April. Call me to set your private appointment to begin creating your custom treatments for your home or office!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 8 years and on the etsy shop. I'll have to go check it out !

    ReplyDelete